meQasa has varied properties advertised by real estate agents on our website. These properties can be searched according to one’s preferences. Properties advertised on the website include land, houses, apartments and commercial properties, which are either for sale or for rent.
Having trouble searching for the right properties online? Here are a few tips on how to search for the right properties using meQasa’s website.
First of all, properties can be searched on the homepage:
- Choose whether you are looking to Rent or Buy a property.
- You can then be more specific with the type of property you seek by choosing any of the following options under property type: House, Apartment, Office, Townhouse, Warehouse or Shop. For a more general search, leave the selector on the default value Any.
- The location can also be specified in the next field. Suggestions are displayed from the system as you type so you can select your preferred location for a speedy search.
- Enter your budget (highest price you’re willing to pay per month) in the Max. Price field so the system does not display properties that are more expensive than your specified budget.
- Click on the button with the Magnifying Glass icon. All properties matching your search criteria will appear.
Search a property with an agent’s name or the name of an agency:
- Go to the homepage and click on Agents.
- Type in your preferred agent’s/agency’s name in the search field.
- You can also type in the neighbourhood to see agents/agencies with properties there.
- Click on the name of your preferred agent from the results to go to their property profile page.
- You can also contact your preferred agent from the results by clicking on the View Number button or Send Message button.
Searching for a property using your own account:
- You can create an account with meQasa by clicking on ‘Sign Up’ in the top right hand corner of the website.
- Select the Register as home seeker button and follow the instructions from there.
- Once you have created your account, come back to the homepage and begin by clicking Find Properties button.
- Follow the instructions for how to search for property from the home page (select the property type, location, number of bedrooms, etc).
- A list of options that match your criteria will appear. While logged in, you can save your favourite properties for later viewing (and contacting agents/owners).
With any of the above options, any house-hunter can find a property to buy or rent. After finding a property you are interested in:
- Click on View Number to see the agent’s number (you can then call the agent to enquire more about the property) or click on Send Message to send an email directly to the agent. (You will be required to leave your contact information behind so the property representative can contact you in case they are unreachable at the time you try to contact them.)
- With the Send Message option, the agent will contact you with further details on the property you wish to acquire, after he/she receives your email enquiry.
If you face challenges while searching for properties on the meQasa website, you can contact our Customer Service team or contact us via any of the Jumia House Ghana social media platforms: Twitter, and Facebook. Happy house hunting!