Many real estate agents who list online are able to get leads through emails or phone calls. How can you turn your online leads into sales? Follow these steps:
- Check and respond to emails promptly – As a real estate agent who has listed online, make sure you check and respond to your emails promptly. Someone may be in dire need of a property that is why you need to check your email regularly — at least twice daily.
- Return phone calls – After listing a property online, keep your phone close by and answer them too. If you miss a phone call, return the call immediately. Do not make your leads wait for you or they might move to another agent. Try to be as polite as possible because you may not know whom you are interacting with over the phone.
- Organize house tours – Most online sites provide a slot for you to describe the property you are putting up for sale. Provide a vivid description of the property you are putting up because that is likely to attract house-hunters. One tip that will attract a buyer is when you offer to take them on a tour of the property they are seeking.
- Give them what they need – Never shove questions and suggestions that are provided by your clients. Provide them with answers to the questions they ask about the property. If you do not have answers or cannot provide any of the services they are asking for, be frank and let them know, and tell them you will inquire and get back to them with an answer.
- Never ignore any lead – A number of real estate agents have the habit of judging their leads according to how they sound over the phone or through their emails. There are leads that will easily lead to sales and there are a few that needs to be nurtured. Find a way of identifying and sorting them out.
These steps should enable you to turn online leads into sales.