Recipes for cleaning your home is easier than you could imagine. Gone green or considering going green? Or do you want to save some money? Here are three natural cleaning recipes using ingredients you can find in your home. Game, set, match, raid your cupboards.
- Oil Cleanser
- ¾ cup of Water
- ¼ Rubbing Alcohol
- 5 – 10 drops of Orange or Lemon essential oil
- 1 squeeze of dish soap
- Pour all the ingredients into a spray bottle and shake. Spray onto the surface you want to clean and then wipe with a cloth. NB: Do not use on glass surfaces
- Vinegar & Vodka Disinfectant (All Purpose)
- ½ cup Vodka
- 10 drops of Lemon essential oil
- 10 drops of Lavender essential oil
- 1½ cups of Water
- Pour all the ingredients into a spray bottle and shake well. Spray onto the surface to be cleaned and allow to sit for 10 minutes. Wipe with a cloth.
- Glass Cleaner
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons of White Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of Rubbing Alcohol
- 5 drops of Peppermint essential oil
- Pour all the ingredients into a spray bottle and shake. Spray onto the surface you want to clean and then wipe with a cloth.
For all the recipes, be sure to mix enough for a one day use. It’s possible to mix enough for a month, but some of the ingredients lose their potency after a while. Better safe than sorry.
Do you know any other recipes? Do share them with us on Facebook and Twitter.