Seven Bold Home Décor Ideas 2020!
- 1 January, 2020
Lamudi released on Monday, April 27 an updated version of its app, which brings many improvements and new features to look for property listings even more easily in Asia, the Middle East, Latin America and Africa. The free mobile platform allows international househunters to buy, rent or sell real estate on the go.
The Android app, Lamudi: Real Estate for Sale and Rent, has customised search functions, allowing users to easily filter results by country. A key feature is the match alert function, which notifies users as soon as a property that suits their needs hits the market. Users can also create a list of favourite properties, which can be accessed at any time and on any device. The app is available on iOS.
All listings feature high quality photo galleries, detailed property information, maps, and multiple contact details for property owners or agents. Househunters can also share their favourite properties with family and friends via Facebook, Twitter or email.
In addition to these features, Jumia House has included notable changes in the new version of its
Optimised for everyone to use
● Significantly lower data usage with improvements made for users with restricted data
● Optimized for devices with less storage space
● Reduced app size for faster download
● Speed improvements make it faster to browse through the app
● Now supports Android Lollipop operating system
● Bug fixes for increased stability
● Updated design for the Saved Search page
● New push notification function leads users directly to newly published listings
● Contacting agents via email has been simplified, with user’s existing contact details saved for future use
● New product detail page with improved clarity
Download the Lamudi Android app in Google Play today!