Dorothy Baidoo is Jumia House Ghana’s Product Manager. She focuses on making sure every single property that is posted on Jumia House has the best chance of being rented or sold. She would like everyone who uploads properties onto Jumia House to keep a few things in mind:
- The quality control process begins immediately we receive your payment.
- It can take up to two days for a property to be quality controlled depending on the quality of what is uploaded and how easy it is for us to get in contact with the uploader. We do not quality control listings over the weekend.
- The minimum number of pictures that a listing can have and be published is three (3). The pictures must consist of both interior and exterior images. Pictures can be taken with a smartphone as long as they are clear and of good resolution. Do not submit images that have a company logo on them.
- The description is really important because the text can be captured while searching. Make sure to include descriptive words that shine your property in the best light. Do not include your phone number, email address or website in the description. That information can be found in the right hand side of the property page.
- We will call you to confirm the location of your property if you forget to provide any of the information mentioned above.
If you would like your property listings to go live faster on Jumia House Ghana try to keep Dorothy’s main rules in mind.
Always contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org or 057 587 9230) if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you for listing with us!