It’s almost Valentine’s day, but for one reason or the other you and your significant other can’t go out on a date.Maybe you have children or this year you are saving up for a trip at the end of the year. Jumia House is here to help you get your romance from home on for Valentine’s day. Here are five things you could do:
- Breakfast in bed: It’s nice waking up to the smell of breakfast, and it’s a nice gesture. Be sure to go the extra mile with the dish you make. Serve breakfast with a little love note and let your significant other know that you want a back rub after he/she has had their breakfast.
- Dig up old love messages: Take a trip to the past, bring out old messages you exchanged and read them together. Nothing better than taking a trip down memory lane. It’s a good way to rekindle your love and remember all the best moments of your relationship.
- Scavenger Hunt: Inject some fun into the day, both of you should write down sexy requests on Post-it notes. Paste them around the house. Next, you set a timer for 2 minutes and try to find the other’s notes. At the end of the time limit…well, you know what to do. Have fun!
- Candle lit dinner: Turn up the romance with a candlelit dinner in the most intimate part of your home. You can either cook the food yourself or to not be stress, order the food about an hour ahead of time and heat once your significant other gets home.
- Movie: Skip the chick flicks. Save them for another occasion. Watch a movie that’s significant to the both of you. Maybe the first movie you watched together as a couple?